in general, an inspection is an organized test or official assessment. For technical activities, inspection includes measuring, testing and measuring instruments applied to certain characteristics related to an object or activity. The results are usually compared against specific requirements and standards to determine whether an item or activity meets those objectives, often using standard testing procedures to ensure consistent testing.
EAST Indonesia provided inspection services in width range of scope, we realize that cross knowledge from one or some inspection activities might can be apply proporsional to get most better of quality result.
EAST indonesia can help you to support inspection services as representative of project owner or contractor with scope of services:
- Third Party inspection;
- Visual, Quality, Quantity, Dimensional inspection;
- Loading and Unloading inspection;
- Racking system inspection;
- Non destructive inspection;
- Remote inspection;
Mostly object equipment and activities to be inspect which are can cover by EAST Indonesia team such as:
- Static equipment;
- Rotating equipment;
- Electrical & Instrumentation equipment;
- Coating applications;
- Factory Acceptance Test;
When inspection running by EAST Indonesia personnel, we also provided expertise personnel with suitable qualifications and experience to give our best performance in regards of good quality services and result.
Sample qualified personnel provided by EAST Indonesia are:
- Welding Inspector (CSWIP / Local Welding Inspector);
- API Inspector (510, 570, or 653);
- E&I Inspector (Compex; ATEX, or Ex)
- Civil Inspector;
- Coating Inspectors (NACE / BGAS)
- NDT Inspector (All Methods).